I. Eligibility of Membership
CEOs, Directors or company’s or organization’s representative of a legal entity can apply for the membership of CJBI regardless of nationalities, genders, colors, religions and political tendencies with the recommendation of a member of the Board of Directors or Executive Committee. All the CJBI members shall abide by the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Cambodia and Japan as well as CJBI’s statute, internal regulations and decisions.
To register with CJBI, applicants have to submit some documents as following:
1. Application form (Applicant's CV (Bio Profile))
2. Valid certification of a company/an organization
2-A. Company's registration with the Ministry of Commerce
2-B. Valid patent
*If your company is not registered in the Ministry of Commerce, please submit only 2-B.
II. Payment Method
The fiscal year of CJBI starts from April and ends in March; it is divided into four quarters as following:
1. Fiscal Year (April-March)
2. First Quarter: April, May, June
3. Second Quarter: July, August, September
4. Third Quarter: October, November, December
5. Fourth Quarter: January, February, March
In principle, payment for the membership shall be made prior to the beginning of fiscal year of CJBI or April 1st in each year. Payment shall be made for one year. Every payment transaction which is made for the first time from the 20th of the last month of each quarter will be recorded in the next quarter.
Special case: CJBI members could pay the membership fee for 2 or 3 years ahead.
The CJBI Member may cancel or be requested to cancel the membership of CJBI based on the followings:
- Request from a member with a letter submitted to the Executive Committee for 30 (thirty) days in advance
- Death of the member
- Breach of CJBI’s statute, internal regulations or decisions
- Presentation of false document to CJBI
- Stealing, threat, assault or abusive language within CJBI
- Any act or omission which may damage or harm CJBI’s reputation
- Any criminal offense with the final verdict or judgment from the court of the Kingdom of Cambodia or Japan
- Illness which makes the member unable to participate in the CJBI’s activities
- Breach of laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Cambodia or Japan
- After April, if the member does not pay the membership fee, they are not eligible as the members. However, if they confirm to renew the other month, it will be accepted.
If CJBI members would like to become a member again, they have to submit Application form, valid patent, and Company's registration with the Ministry of Commerce. Moreover, they can contact CJBI Secretariat for assistance.
IV. Code of Conduct
All the CJBI members and employees shall not be allowed to use CJBI’s name to serve for individual interest or the interest of any political party.